As faith communities begin to offer virtual church and/or expand already existing virtual ministries, we're pleased to offer the resources below for your use.
The sermons below are free for you to use in your virtual worship or other gatherings.
- One Book, Many Voices Text: 2 Timothy 3:14-17
- Ascension Text: Acts 1:6-11
- Contagion Text: John 20:19-23
The Most Reverend Michael Curry:
- Pentecost 2020 - While written for Pentecost, there is no time in the Christian year when Bishop Curry's words would not resonate.
- Afflicting Spirit - Sermon on mental health.
PREACHING PRIZE WINNING SERMONS
- Scott Donahue-Martens (Boston University School of Theology) - Of Pandemics and Paracletes - 2020
- Salem Pearce (Hebrew College) - Shabbat Hayei Sarah - 2017
- The Rev. Amelia Nugent Edson (Harvard Divinity School), Falmouth Congregational Church, UCC, in Falmouth, ME - Are We Always With the Poor?: Welcoming the Stranger, Responding to Need - 2016
- Rev. Art J. Gordon (Boston University School of Theology), Pastor at St. John's Missionary Baptist Church in Roxbury, MA - Overcoming the Wounds of Racism (Jeremiah 8:18-22) - 2015
MUSIC: Music that churches and other nonprofits can use free of charge
PRAYERS AND LITURGY: Relevant and beautiful prayers and other forms of liturgy that can be used freely by by churches and religious groups for non-commercial purposes