Not sure what you need? Check the Getting Credit page.
Forms for Students
- Student Evaluation (all students) These are also available in the back of every Student Text and Leader's Guide.
- Certificate of Biblical Literacy Enrollment Form
- Application for Certificate of Biblical Literacy
Forms for Group Leaders
- Facilitator's Evaluation (all leaders) These are also available in the back of every Leader's Guide.
- Application to Lead Groups for Credit
- Application for Certificate of Completion (for those doing Extra Mile work)
- Certificate of Participation (select from the courses below)*
What Is the Bible?
Introducing the Old Testament
Introducing the New Testament
Other Documents of Interest
- Expectations and Requirements for Leading a Group for Credit
- Obtaining a Certificate of Biblical Literacy from the Massachusetts Bible Society
- Course 2, Session 1 Handout: Name Me, Please.
*Certificates of Participation do not need to be applied for or submitted to us. You may simply print them out, fill in the appropriate information, and give them out at your final class session. A Certificate of Completion (for those doing Extra Mile work and seeking credit) must come from us. The group leader requests this with the Application for Certificate of Completion above.