Every year, MBS partners with schools within the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium and others that host a scripture reading contest for demonstrating outstanding ability in the reading of Scripture in a pubic setting. We present an Award for Excellence in the Liturgical Reading of Scripture to winners, and they receive a personalized Bible of their choice.
This year, we are pleased to present the Award for Excellence in the Liturgical Reading of Scripture to Grateful Ojurereoluwa Itiowe from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Grateful is the founder of the Great Innovators Foundation for Transformation (GIFT), a growing empowerment project that sets up small-scale businesses for needy widows in Nigeria. She serves as a Leader with The Old Path Revival Commission, and the Lausanne Movement for Nigeria Younger Leaders. She is a Lawyer, as well as a Lecturer/Faculty with the University of Nigeria. She holds an MBA in Law and Management from Wales, UK, and is currently completing her studies with Gordon Conwell for a Master of Arts in Global Leadership.
Watch her sermons on the Gordon-Conwell Facebook site:
- Liturgical reading (from about 23rd mins)
- Forum discussion (from about 23rd min)
- Nigerian style Prayers (from about 29 min)
Congratulations and best wishes, Grateful!
- Jasmine (Jaz) Buchanan, Harvard Divinity School
- Ylisse Bliss, Boston University School of Theology
- Denson Staples, Harvard Divinity School
- Temjinnaro Pongen, Episcopal Divinity School
- Taylor Graffum, Gordon College
- Sulmane Maigadi, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Patrick Jackson, Andover Newton Theological School
- Benjamin Labadie, Boston College School of Theology and Ministry